As a rubber fender for large ships, it is equipped with an anti-shock plate that makes the outer panel of the ship less stressed. Compared with the conventional general-purpose rubber fender, the structure is complicated. When the structure is damaged, it is also The safe landing of the ship does not provide protection, and the rubber fender system must be regularly inspected for long-term safe use.
After the installation of the rubber fenders, when the ship is initially docked, the first three ships to be inspected should be inspected every time, and then periodically checked once a month. Inspection scope of dock rubber fenders:
1. Check if the anchor bolts of the rubber fender body and the bolts that fix the anti-shock plate are loose. If loose, tighten the fixing bolts and the pad by spot welding.
2. Check the rubber fender body for any abnormalities such as cracks and cuts.
3. Check the anti-shock plate for any dents, cracks and corrosion. If the anti-shock plate has dents, cracks and corrosion, in order to prevent the rust on the rust plate, anti-corrosion treatment should be carried out once a year.
4. Check if the anti-shock plate is tilted forward, and the material will accumulate on the inner side of the anti-shock plate, which will lead to the forward tilting. Therefore, it is necessary to remove the deposit inside the anti-shock plate as much as possible.
5. Check the surface of the anti-shock plate for scratches, crushing, etc., and the panel should be replaced in time.
6. Check the installation of the rubber fender to see if there is any crack in the concrete. If there is a crack, contact the civil engineering department for disposal.
7. Check the rubber elastic parts of the hanging anti-shock plate for any abnormality. If there is any abnormality, it should be handled and replaced in time.
Related Industry Knowledge
- The quality and safety of rubber fenders is imp...
- The spacing and elevation of the rubber fenders...
- Daily maintenance of rubber fenders
- The influence of the rubber fender industry
- Main areas of use and tips for rubber fenders
- Rubber fender storage and loading and unloading...
- In what areas does rubber fender play an import...
- Determination of rubber fender vulcanization time
- Maintenance measures for dock rubber fenders
- Rubber fenders drive the development of the shi...