After the installation of the rubber fenders, when the ship is initially docked, the first three ships to be inspected shall be inspected every time, and then periodically checked once a month.
1. Check if the anchor bolts of the fender body and the bolts that fix the anti-shock plate are loose. If it is loose, tighten the fixing bolts and the pad by spot welding.
2. Check the fender body for any abnormal phenomena such as cracks and cuts. If there is deep rupture, please contact our company in time.
3. Check the anti-shock plate for any dents, cracks and corrosion. If the anti-shock plate has dents, cracks and corrosion, please contact our company. To prevent the rust on the rust plate, conduct anti-corrosion treatment as much as possible every year. .
4. Check whether the anti-shock plate is tilted forward, and the material is accumulated on the inner side of the anti-shock plate, which tends to lead forward, so it is necessary to remove the deposit inside the anti-shock plate as much as possible.
5. Check the surface of the anti-shock plate for scratches, crushing, etc., and the panel should be replaced in time.
6. Check if there is any crack in the concrete installed on the fender. If there is a crack, contact the civil engineering department for disposal.
7. Check the rubber elastic parts of the hanging anti-shock plate for any abnormality. If there is any abnormality, it should be handled and replaced in time.
- Causes Of Damage To The Rubber Fender
- What Is The Role Of Marine Rubber Fenders?
- Basic Characteristics And Application Of Rubber...
- Causes Of Aging Of Rubber Fenders
- The Influence And Development Degree Of China's...
- Rubber Fender Production Process And Scope Of Use
- Rubber Fender Stop Water Band Definition And Sc...
- The Importance Of Quality And Safety Of Rubber ...
- What Are The Basic Properties Of Carbon Black I...
- What Are The Protective Effects Of Rubber Fenders?
- What Is Rubber Fender
- Rubber Fender Classification And Characteristics