Rubber fender production process
1. Treatment of inlaid reinforcing plates At present, there are mainly four methods for bonding steel sheets to rubber, such as hard rubber bonding method, direct phosphorus sulfide bonding method, isocyanate bonding method and commercial adhesive bonding method. After comprehensive comparison of advantages and disadvantages, it is considered that although the isocyanate bonding method is unstable and harmful to human body, its bonding strength is high, and it is more suitable for rubber fenders. The processing steps of the isocyanate bonding method are as follows;
(1) The steel plate is first blasted, then washed with dilute hydrochloric acid, and after drying, the surface grease is removed with acetone. The surface area of the blasted and pickled metal increases and the surface activity is concentrated.
(2) The synthesized isocyanate adhesive was applied to the treated metal surface 4 h before vulcanization and parked for 2 h.
(3) A high-hardness rubber paste is applied to the surface coated with the adhesive to form an adhesion-enhancing layer.
(4) A high-hardness film having a thickness of about 8 mm is attached to the surface to be bonded.
(5) Paste the cushioning film prepared by mixing the high-hardness compound with the molding glue.
Molding is based on the rubber fender structure to properly bond the kneaded film into a preform in a forming mold. All kinds of film must be made into a certain shape according to the specifications before molding, and the thickness of the outer layer and the bottom film should be controlled.
Due to the shrinkage rate, the addition of an excessive amount of the compound during preforming can make the product dense, which plays an important role in ensuring the dimensional accuracy of the product and improving the quality of the product.
Pay attention to the positioning of the mosaic block when molding with a mold with active inserts. For rubber fenders with inserts, in addition to the normal positioning tolerances of the inserts during mold design, care should be taken to ensure that the inserts are in the correct position during molding.
The rubber fender is a large rubber product. It is recommended to use a large vulcanization pressure. The vulcanization pressure used in this work is 20 to 4 OMPa, which is much larger than the vulcanization pressure of general rubber products. At the same time, due to the large thickness of the product, it is preferred to use low temperature and long time vulcanization, and the temperature is controlled at 14O ~ 160 °C. The vulcanization time is determined by the vulcanization characteristic curve.
4, the scope of use
1) docks and marine fenders;
2) Applicable to gravity and Dundee terminals, especially for docks with large tidal range;
3) It is especially suitable for the ship's fenders, and the floating fenders are more adaptable;
4) As a pier guard fender, protect the pier and the ship from damage;
5) As a necessary spare for the terminal protection equipment, it has flexible emergency functions;
6) Applicable to the berthing of naval special ships to ensure the safety of berthing;
7) When using super-large floating fenders, the ship's berthing depth may be increased to achieve the purpose of dock upgrading;
8) Floating fenders can be used alone or in combination with other protective devices to ensure the safety of piers and ships.
- Causes Of Damage To The Rubber Fender
- What Is The Role Of Marine Rubber Fenders?
- Basic Characteristics And Application Of Rubber...
- Causes Of Aging Of Rubber Fenders
- The Influence And Development Degree Of China's...
- Rubber Fender Stop Water Band Definition And Sc...
- The Importance Of Quality And Safety Of Rubber ...
- What Are The Basic Properties Of Carbon Black I...
- What Are The Protective Effects Of Rubber Fenders?
- Repair Method After Gas Leakage Of Inflatable R...
- Daily Inspection Of Rubber Fenders Needs To Pay...
- What Is Rubber Fender
- Rubber Fender Classification And Characteristics